Personal Injury Photography and video
Media Studio provides a professional clinical photography and video production service to solicitors and their clients. Get in touch with us today for a high-quality, confidential and easy-to-use service.
t: 01223 216349 e: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal injury photography
Professional photographs of Clients’ injuries taken by Registered Clinical Photographers in our Cambridge studio or on location.
- Professional, sensitive and confidential
- Team of eight clinical photographers, both male and female
- All our photographers are DBS-checked
- Close-ups taken with a linear scale
- Easy referral, handled by our admin team
- Fast turnaround – dispatched in 14 days as standard
- Fixed price of £175 +VAT for up to 10 photographs1, supplied as 3 sets of high-quality photographic prints2 and accompanied by a CPR-compliant declaration.
- Deferred payment terms available
- Additional views are charged at £5+VAT each. Travel & subsistence not included.
- Additional copies are charged at £7+VAT per print (usually two photographs per A4 sheet)
Personal injury video
Clear and objective Video recordings filmed by a Registered Clinical Photographer in our Cambridge studio or on location.
Clinical video recordings in our studio of the dynamic aspects of injury, such as mobility problems or other disability.
Cambridge – per 30 minutes filming plus editing: £190 +VAT
Day-in-the-life video, to show the effects of injury, need for assistance, specialist equipment, or home adaptations.
Filmed at the client’s home, school or place of work.
Witness deposition videos – where clients are unable to attend court, or it is anticipated that they might deteriorate before a trial comes to court (for example, people suffering from progressive conditions such as mesothelioma).
Filming per day plus editing £1200 +VAT
- Three copies of the DVD are supplied as standard and accompanied by a CPR-compliant declaration.
- Price are indicative, based on filming on weekdays, during office hours
- Travel and subsistence not included.
- Deferred payment terms are available.
All our photographers are registered by the Council for the Accreditation of Medical Illustration Practitioners (CAMIP) as well as being professional members of the Institute of Medical Illustrators (IMI).